Citrulline is a non-essential and non-proteinogenic amino acid, which means that it is not directly linked to protein formation or encoded in genetic material. It is an amino acid usually found in large quantities in watermelon and is involved in the elimination of toxic nitrogenous substances, such as ammonia, and participates as an intermediate in the synthesis of L-Arginine, a precursor of nitric oxide that improves vasodilation, oxygenation and muscle congestion.
- 100% L-Citrulline Malate of the highest quality and without additives.
- Improves energy efficiency and explosive strength by being a precursor to the mitochondrial energy molecule ATP.
- Reduces fatigue and muscle pain after exercise by reducing lactate levels.
- It improves the production of nitric oxide, thus promoting vasodilation, oxygenation and muscle congestion.
- Totally suitable for vegans.
- Gluten and lactose free.